In purchasing the TN card you agree to the following:
1. Your membership is valid for 12 calendar months, commencing from the date of purchase (whether that's online via this website or in person through a partner sales point).
2. Your membership is active from the moment of purchase until midnight of the expiry date stated on your TN card. During this time you can enjoy all the discounts stated in our business directory, on presentation of your card.
4. You have a statutory cancellation period of 14 days from purchasing the TN card. You are entitled to a card refund (excluding £1 delivery) within these 14 days. To cancel your membership, you must return your temporary or annual card. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details and keep proof of postage. Please note: if you use your card at any businesses during the 14 day cancellation period, your right to cancel is automatically lost.
5. We endeavour to send out your membership card as soon as we can, though this may take up to two weeks. During this time your temporary card / email confirmation entitles you to full membership rights.
6. Purchasing a TN card makes you an instant member of the TN card scheme, and grants you immediate access to all offers listed on the website directory (until your membership expiry date).
7. The TN card shall not be held responsible for any offers being run at participating businesses besides those listed on our website.
8. The TN card offers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions being run by participating businesses, or government schemes such as 'Eat Out to Help Out', unless the business advises otherwise.
9. The terms of each partner offer are clearly stated on the website directory, including exclusions and validity dates and times. Please do not embarrass businesses by asking them to honour promotions that fall outside these terms.
10. Participating businesses have promised to honour the card stated on the directory. Should a business refuse to accept thetncard, please let us know immediately. Please always check with a business that the promotion will be honoured prior to ordering food or drink, or paying for goods. Once a bill is paid, no refunds can be given.
11. The TN card shall not be held responsible for any membership events that are cancelled due to circumstances outside our control.
12. The TN card membership is non transferable. it may only be used by the member stated on the front of the card, and when signed by that member. thetncard is not valid until it is signed. You may be asked by a participating business for proof of ID.
13. The TN card member must be present to use the card, and must show the card to the business to confirm validity of the offer prior to ordering or purchase. No refunds can be given after a bill has been paid.
14. When a promo code has been used to book tickets online or over the phone, you will be asked to show your card and ID on arrival at the business.
15. Only one card can be used per transaction. Some offers are valid only once per visit, and some can only be redeemed once per member. Please see offer terms and if in doubt, please check with the participating business first.
16. On purchasing the TN card you'll be asked whether you would like to sign up to our monthly newsletter. This is not obligatory. If you do sign up for newsletters and no longer wish to receive them, please unsubscribe via the link in your newsletter emails.
17. Membership is not automatically renewed after twelve months - we don't want you to forget to cancel and be charged unnecessarily. We'll send you a little reminder via email one month before your membership expires that you need to purchase again to continue to enjoy your card benefits.
18. If you lose your card we are happy to send out a replacement. There is a £2.50 charge towards printing and postage costs.
19. The TN card is not held responsible for any financial losses incurred from issues with participating businesses. All offers are listed in good faith. Please contact info@thetncard if you encounter any problems. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com